Thursday 27 September 2012

May I give you some money - economic crisis help for people

In the wake of the economic crisis, I would like to offer to help a few people out with a couple of opportunities that I have through selling Avon. It could be a good chance for you to make some extra money for whatever you may need. Please see the information below and then email me or send me a private message if you are interested. Here is the link for the main info on these two opportunities: www.countrychurchcrafts.com If you have decided already that you would like to become a full Avon Representative and start your own Avon business then you can read below, follow the instructions and sign up under me and you can go ahead and get started. Just message me and let me know if you go ahead and do this option, so that I can get with you to give you some additional information to get you started. You can go to this link: start.youravon.com There is a box on that page where you need to put the following code: mmartin3538 (***BE SURE YOU PUT THAT CODE IN THE BOX***) Just put that code in the box and hit continue and it will walk you through the process of getting set up. That process will get you set up in the national avon database and will link you under me. You should also get an email letting you know the process was done. About 24 hours or so after that, you should get ANOTHER email from avon, telling you about signing up for the E-Rep site. I'm encouraging everyone to do that so you will have an online store as well. There is no extra charge for that and you actually <b>...</b>
Views:
316
11
ratings
Time:07:55More inPeople & Blogs

details

No comments:

Post a Comment